What's going on?
How to Order
When you have decided which tools, stove, or stove and flue combination you require, just email us, or give us a ring on 07866 241783 or 07756 100681.
Don’t worry if you can’t get through first time (we are very off-grid, in the hills, and the signal can be sketchy), just leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we are able.
Mon- Fri 9am - 5 pm
Sat 10am - midday
We are happy to advise on your requirements.
For Woodburners in particular, you will need to advise us of:
- Roofing material (ie outside surface for choosing a flashing )
- Height to roof apex and to flue exit point
- Dimensions of the space to be heated
Payment can be made by the following methods:
- Bank Transfer to my account. Usually pretty quick. Contact us for details.
- Cheque to J. Snow. May take a few days to clear.
- Pay Pal payment. Please add 3% to cover costs.
- Cash, if you wish to pick up your order from my workshop in Dunkeswell, Devon. Monday - Friday 9-5 or most Saturdays 10-12.
For orders sent by courier or post, I will need:
- Delivery address
- Invoice address (if different)
- Contact telephone no. for the driver
Prices quoted for delivery are to mainland England and Wales, and southern and central Scotland. Please contact us for deliveries to the Scottish Highlands and Islands.
We are happy to ship to Europe and beyond. In fact our woodburners are being used as far away as New Zealand, Kenya and Hawaii!. Please contact us for a quote.
All prices include VAT at 20%.
VAT no. 932241452. We will send a VAT invoice with your order, unless you have a seperate invoice address.
DELIVERY INSTRUCTIONS: IMPORTANT!
Although 99% of orders go smoothly, it’s a jungle out there… so:
DO NOT SIGN FOR YOUR ORDER UNTIL IT HAS BEEN THOROUGHLY CHECKED, OR SIGN AS ‘DAMAGED' if the driver will not wait.
We need to be notified of any damage or discrepancies in your order within 24 hours of receipt.
Please read our Terms & Conditions, which you are deemed to have accepted on placing an order.
Click here to download a printable version of 'How to Order'...